You can know more about Sightseeing in London. How to get around, what to see and what to enjoy. Read our post important articles to know all this. You are a travel lover or planning to travel, it is important to have a clear idea about Sightseeing in London.
Sightseeing in London
The capital of Britain in London is one of the most diverse cities in the world. The old noble buildings in this city catch the eye, so does the modernity. People from different ethnic groups of the world live here. Naturally there is a huge variety of food here. London at night presents a different beauty. Its form changes with the flash of light and various arrangements. It takes a long time to get a good look at the city of London. But it said that you will get more time each time you travel. Tried different foods. How much variety from one place to another, if you don’t go here! No matter what you see, the wonder does not stop! What should tourist visit London? 10 places to visit in London are-
1. Buckingham Palace (Sightseeing in London) :
- Buckingham Palace in London is one of the most famous palaces in the world. If not go? Get off the subway at Victoria Metro Station and walk straight. This big palace can see from a distance. As soon as you get close, you will see a crowd of people, eager to take pictures. The front door of this huge palace is fixed. As far as beauty is seen from the outside. Inside is guarded by armed guards wearing big black hats and red robes.
- There is a huge beautiful garden in front of the palace, which attracts all the tourists.. Sculptures of man and lion in garden. Another eye-catching white stone sculpture can also be seen here which is mind-blowing. Apart from this, there are several establishments here. All in all, Buckingham Palace will impress you.
- Buckingham Palace was built for the British royal family for various royal events and leisure entertainment, which delighted people’s imaginations. The palace was originally called Buckingham House. The palace was used for royal functions by the British royal family during Queen Victoria’s accession to the throne in 1837
2. Hyde Park (Sightseeing in London) :
Coming out of Buckingham Palace, you will see a huge park. It is quite familiar. A must visit when in London. Hyde Park is the largest Royal Park in London. Rows of huge trees all around, big fields, park seating all in all a great place. People don’t just come here and hang around. Some ride bicycles, some run, some sit on park benches and just chat. I went once in the spring. At that time there was a green environment. Almost all the leaves have turned yellow in Hemante.
Maple leaves have started falling. Big squirrels are looking for food under that pile of leaves. They have no fear. A big lake inside the park. There are several species of birds on the banks of the lake. Especially ducks and pigeons were seen a lot. But as soon as he got close, he flew away and sat in the water of the lake. Here the flamingo floats in the water of the lake along with the duck.
3. London Eye (Sightseeing in London) :
- One of London’s signature tourist attractions is the London Eye. It can be seen from any direction in London. To see how much it appeals to tourists, one has to visit the beauty of the London Eye on one side of the River Thames. You have to climb the line in this circular ride. A 360-degree panoramic view of the entire city of London can be seen from the top of the London Eye. Around 15,000 tourists climb here every day in a total of 32 capsules to see the entire city from a bird’s eye view.
- Each capsule of London Eye weighs about 10 tons. The 32 capsules represent the 32 suburbs of Greater London. Each capsule is air-conditioned and has benches for visitors to sit on. A capsule can accommodate up to 25 visitors.
- The area around the London Eye at night is filled with various lights. A red glow spread around the London Eye. As the lampposts around the River Thames below light up, the image of royal London changes. There are small eateries next to the London Eye. But the price was a little high but there was demand.
4. UK Parliament Buildings (Sightseeing in London) :
The UK Parliament building is walking distance from the London Eye. The tall building easily attracts attention. There is no restriction on entering part of the Parliament building with permission. It has a huge lawn inside. There are several sculptures inside. However, it is very strict during the parliamentary session.
Various issues of the world debated in this parliament. Bangladesh is also sometimes debated in this building – think of it as the current parliament building of the once earth-shaking empire. The House of Commons is also accessible inside.
5. River Thames (Sightseeing in London) :
London’s “heart” is the Thames River in the list of famous rivers in the world. London surrounded by the Thames. The urban civilization of London developed around it. Small ships float in this river. They have food shops. There are many river cruise packages to enjoy the beauty of the Thames.
They can travel in the river with the package in groups. The whole of London can see once you circle the Thames. In the evening, the Thames gets dressed up in a magnificent fashion. The river said to derive its name from the Thames Valley. The Thames flows through this valley.
6. Big Ben (Sightseeing in London) :
London’s landmark icon Big Ben. Located next to the Parliament building. Big Ben is a well-known and popular structure in London. At first it was known as the Great Bell. Some believe that the name derived from Sir Benjamin Hall. Because he labored to build the Great Bell. It also believed that Big Ben came from the name of English boxer and heavyweight champion Benjamin Conte.
It is the world’s largest sound-producing quadrilateral clock. The clock alone weighs more than five tons. The numerals on the face of the clock are 2 feet (610 mm) and the minute hand is 1 foot (305 mm) long. The construction of the Big Ben tower with a height of about 16 floors completed in 1859.
7. Tower Bridge (Sightseeing in London) :
If you don’t see London’s iconic Tower Bridge, you’re not going to travel to London – that’s what old people say! Tower Bridge, which has seen many times in movies and stills, gives a different thrill when you see it with your own eyes. This bridge over the Thames is another symbol of the nobility of royal London.
Tower Bridge opened at one time during the day. We saw it from a distance as we saw the crowd in the ticket line. The form of the bridge is different from each direction. The present link bridge opened for crossing in 1973. It is basically a box girder bridge made of concrete and iron. There used to be a wooden bridge, built by London’s first Roman founders.
8. British Museum (Sightseeing in London) :
- Go to visit London and not go to the British Museum, what happens! You don’t have to take a detour here, you have to take your time – that’s what I’ve heard from those who have gone before. I have to go in the morning. Because, the line of visitors is quite long there. There is no entry fee. But if you want you can donate to the museum authorities. How many kinds of events in this museum? It said that there are so many arrangements here that you didn’t even think about!
- It is reputed to be one of the largest museums in the world. Approximately 1.3 million cultural artifacts of the entire world preserved in the British Museum. When you come here, you will forget that Egypt did not come to Greece? In Rome, China or ancient India? The museum also has artefacts and artifacts collected from America.
- There are mummies of Egyptian kings dating back thousands of years and many ancient artifacts. In one corner, there are signs of South Asia. Some other historical objects including Tipu Sultan’s word adorned there. Museum experts do not say exactly how all the artifacts housed in the British Museum collected. This museum has innovative use of technology to not only view but also inform visitors about various collections.
- It established in 1753. The museum built on the collection of physicist Sir Hans Sloane. Sir Hans collected more than 71 thousand objects in the museum. Among them were more than 40 thousand books, 7 thousand manuscripts, 337 species of plant remains. The British Museum prospered in later times and it said that the museum continues to prosper.
9. Oxford Street (Sightseeing in London) :
London’s aristocracy can only understand by visiting Oxford Street. There are all high-rise elite buildings and structures and big brand shops here. From clothing to food shops, there are all kinds of shops here. This area has long known for the food shops of different countries of the world. The BBC has its offices on Oxford Street. Oxford Street in the evening is an otherworldly presence.
A bit of an evening stroll down Oxford Street is not meant to be an experience. The bars under the two-three hundred year old building crowded in the evening. After work, people come here to chat till midnight. Seeing ‘Made in Bangladesh’ written in big clothing stores here will fill your heart with pride. No other street in London has such a unique arrangement.
10. Little Venice (Sightseeing in London) :
Before going to London, a friend showed a picture of ‘Little Venice’ and said, tell me where it is? I guessed, Venice. He said, rightly said it is Venice, but Small Venice. And it’s in London! I remembered Little Venice. Take the underground train from anywhere and get off at Warwick station and walk a little further to see this little Venice. Here you will find big beautiful boats in the lake. Actually these are small restaurants like boats. Trees on both sides of the lake. The tree by the lake caught green apples. Adjacent to Little Venice is a magnificent church.
Tips for sightseeing in London:
You don’t need to hire anyone to travel to London.
You can travel around London alone using only Google Maps. By placing the destination on the map, it will show you how far you have to walk, how far you have to go by train or how far you have to go by bus.
You can even know how often the bus or train is on Google Maps.
London weather is not guaranteed. This rain is not the sun! It is wise to have an umbrella for this.
If you ask anything anyone will help you. Buy a Wester card and fill it with money. Buy a Wester card and top it up with money. you cannot board the bus or train.
Don’t do anything that harms the environment.
you can enjoy the pleasure and satisfaction of mind by visiting the mentioned attractions for Sightseeing in London tour. Also, here you will get a complete guide line to travel around Sightseeing in London in a beautiful and easy way.